This 3 Wheel Compact Phoenix Scooter by Drive Medical provides users with, indoor and outdoor, independent mobility. This Scooter's convenient and compact design has the ability to assemble and disassemble into 4, easy to store and transport pieces, and comes in interchangeable color panels in red and blue. The standard features of a height adjustable seat, width adjustable arms, headlight and "Finger Pull" throttle provides added comfort and safety on every ride. The Phoenix 3 Wheel Scooter comes with an easy to remove, wireless battery that can be charged separately from the unit, and it's stackable design doubles the range to up to 30 miles. The Phoenix 3 Wheel Scooter has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement, providing our consumers with added security. If your looking for add product protection purchase additional warranty coverage by adding Drive Medical's Piece of Mind protection to your scooter.Features and Benefits
- For indoor and outdoor use
- New interchangeable color panels (red & blue) included
- 3 wheel model allows for 32. 3" turning radius
- Convenient, compact design makes assembly/disassembly easy
- Easy to assemble and disassemble with 4 pieces
- Comes with easy to remove wireless battery that can be charged separately from the scooter
- Comes with headlight
- New "Finger-Pull" throttle
- Comfortable height adjustable, upgraded seat
- Flip back adjustable width arms
- Speed ranges from
- 5 mph to 4 mph and a cruising range of 15 miles
- Stackable battery box will allow an optional battery for increased range up to 30 miles
- Comes standard with anti tippers
- Convenient free-wheel release knob
- Flat free tires
- Large carry basket
- Easy to adjust tiller
- For added safety the tiller has an auto straightening function
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement
- 250 lb. Weight Capacity
- Length: 37.8".
- Width: 20".
- Seat (Depth): 17".
- Seat (Width): 17.5".
- Seat To Foot Deck (Height): 17"-19".
- Gross Weight: 95 lbs.
- Drive Wheel: 8" Solid.
- Caster Wheel: 8" Solid.
- Maximum Speed: 4 Mph.
- Cruising Range: Up to 15 miles.
- Turning Radius: 32.3".
- Ground Clearance: 2".
- Anti-Tip Wheel: 2".
|Days to Ship||2 to 3 Business Days|
We strive to offer you a seamless shopping experience on 123Greetings Store and ensure that products reach you in a jiffy.
Keeping that in mind, we have partnered with United Parcel Service, FedEx and United States Postal Service who are global leaders in the logistics industry.
Their far reaching services and integrated network allows for the fastest possible deliveries and no hassles for valuable customers like you.
So, go ahead and place your order. Let us worry about beating the clock.
Once you complete your order, you can track your shipments through here.
For any questions related to your shipment details, please email us on email@example.com or call us between 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday on +1-646-593-8983
|Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of durable medical equipment. They manufacture a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.|
* Primary Product Color: Red / Blue
* Primary Product Material: Steel
* Product Assembly: Basic Assembly Required
* Product Installation: No Installation Required
* Actual Product Weight: 95
* Product Weight Capacity: 300
* Product UPC: 822383139302
* Length: 37.8"
* Width: 20"
* Seat (Depth): 17"
* Seat (Width): 17.5"
* Seat To Foot Deck (Height): 17"-19"
* Gross Weight: 95 lbs.
* Drive Wheel: 8" Solid
* Caster Wheel: 8" Solid
* Maximum Speed: 4 Mph
* Cruising Range: Up to 15 miles
* Turning Radius: 32.3"
* Ground Clearance: 2"
* Anti-Tip Wheel: 2"